Welcome to Ross Trails, located in beautiful Ross, Ohio. This rural subdivision comprises a total of 365 acres and is scheduled to be completely built over the next 10 years.
Sitting on the old Ross Trails Girl Scout Camp, Ross Trails takes up the original 311 acre camp and has been expanded with surrounding land over the years to make up the subdivision you see today.
The rolling hills and mature, forest-like landscaping make this a truly beautiful place to call home.
Burnett Builders has been building custom homes for families in Ross Trails for over 10 years. Sections one through three are almost complete and have only taken up about 100 acres.
This leaves plenty of space for you and your family! Section 4 lots are available for purchase now and future lots are already being planned out.
- lots ranging in size from 1/2 acre to 10 acres
- private lake located in the community
- public gas, water and sewer- underground utilities
- sidewalk community and many cul-de-sac streets
- wooded lots available, many with mature trees
- NO COOKIE CUTTERS, all homes are custom built to your specifications
- minimum square footage: ranch homes from 1,800 and 2-story homes from 2,200
- homes must be at least 50% brick in section 2, at least 60% brick in Section 3
- prices range from $300,000 to $600,000
- feel confident in living in a community with “excellent” rated schools
For additional information on Ross Trails Please contact:
Coldwell Banker West Shell
513-720-9900 or just e-mail me at: email@example.com